Certificate in Business Information Systems – MQA/PA4543
The increasingly critical role of information system within organizations has created a demand for graduates who are knowledgeable about both information system and business. Students enrolled in the Certificate in Business Information System (CIBS) program will choose a focus area in either Accounting Information Systems (AIS) or Management Information System (MIS).
This certificate program provides students with an opportunity to gain expertise in business software applications and to develop an in-depth knowledge of organizational information system.
- Business Development Associate
- System Analyst
- Data Architect
- Data Security Analyst
- Web Designer
- Web Software Developer
- Webmaster Database Administrator
- Business Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Computer Marketing Manager
- Information Services Consultant
- Technical Trainer / Writer
- Chief Information Officer
- Pass SPM / UEC / O-Level with minimum 1 credit in any subject including Mathematic.